19 April -- worlds: Roelvink or Wilson (Peskin, Walker)
TODAY'S CLASS: pattern for paired readings
Mapping worlds: diverse economies, gut gathered embodiments, being in your stomach
WHERE ARE WE IN THE COURSE RIGHT NOW?
SECOND CLASS OF FINAL SECTION 3: >>>BECOMING TOGETHER AND APART
=NOTICE THAT SECTION 3 ENDS WITH OUR FINAL CLASS, OUR POSTER SESSION, AND THAT OUR COURSE PAPER WEBSITE GOES LIVE THEN: 10 MAY!
=NOTICE THAT WEEK AFTER NEXT, Katie will be out of town, and you all will meet in a WORKSHOP on posters and website.
being in your stomach ....
Wednesday 19 April, Mapping Worlds, being in your stomach
• Roelvink. 2015. Making Other Worlds Possible. Minnesota.
• Wilson. 2015. Gut Feminism. Duke.
PRESENTERS: Peskin, Walker
>>ON ARRIVAL: Attendance Portraits
• 3:45: PRESENTATION led by Peskin, Walkers
• 4:05: DISCUSSION until break at 4:45
>>BREAK @ 4:45
• 5: SYNTHESIS created by all of us
DISCUSSION on ALL materials IN ORDER TO INTEGRATE these new two.
- TAKE BACK THE ECONOMY: companion workbook for transforming: http://takebackeconomy.net
- TBTE Website: companion site for using workbook and workshopping: http://takebackeconomy.net/?page_id=627
- COMMUNITY ECONOMIES: activist website: http://www.communityeconomies.org/Home
FORUM ON ADAPTATIONS
Penn Humanities Forum
Wednesday, 21 March 2012 - 5:00pm—6:30pm
Rainey Auditorium, Penn Museum, 3260 South Street
Katie's work on gut and diabetic posthuman: http://newmatsf.blogspot.com